On behalf of the Travis: A Soldier’s Story team, Fotolanthropy, Travis Mills family and Operation Warrior Wishes we would like to say thank you to all who helped and/or attended our Super Bowl Red Carpet Screening Event of Travis: A Soldiers Story!
To screen Travis: A Soldier’s Story in New York Times Square was a big moment for our team and it was a night we will never forget. We are sincerely grateful to Matt and Craig Steichen of Operation Warrior Wishes that hosted this event. They have such a passion for supporting wounded warriors and it was a blast planning this event together. This night would not have been possible without the help and support of the many people below. We would like to sincerely thank all who attended the screening and to the people listed below that helped make this night possible. We would also like to thank the city of New York for the warm welcome.
- Veterans Airlift Command for flying in heroes from Walter Reed Hospital in DC.
- Lynda Thompson, Danny Prince and the entire NYPD & FDNY for the impressive “Welcome” at the airport, and for escorts and transportation all week long . Thank you to Commissioner Cassano for attending our event as well.
- Therese Forton and Wendy Haskell for helping to set up our Celebrity Escorts , and to Connie Morinello for helping with the very impressive uniformed military contingent that lined the Red Carpet as our HEROES were escorted along it .
- Sean & Jim at Westin Times Square
- Jeff at AMC Empire 25 for donating their venues that made easy access for our VIP Guests
- Dave and Busters for working with us to put on an AfterParty Reception enjoyed by all.
- Jessica & Manhattan Beer for donating product for AfterParty
- Kelsey and Shelby Olafson for coming to the Westin to do all of our ladies’ hair and makeup, so they looked stunning for their special event.
- Tunnel To Towers – overwhelming support and attendance, you guys are amazing!
- Keith and Tommy for your help behind the scenes that made our event flow smoothly.
- The military for their service – from the 35 young men and women who lined the Red Carpet to the some of the 400 audience members who served our country , to our WoundedWarriors being honored
- Colonel Paul Owen, who made a brief statement before the screening
- Marlon Maston – gifting Travis Mills with World Trade Center photography book
- Scott Lobaido – auctioned his gorgeous painting of the American Flag
- Hillary Cutter – photographer
- Jeff and Brandon Coombes – videographer
- Sarah Strauser and Lieberman – check in
- FOX News – Continued support and coverage of The Five, The Imus Show and Happening Now
- Access Hollywood – Featuring Travis Mills and Travis: A Soldier’s Story
Thank you to the Celebrity Escorts for graciously giving their time –
Chris Berman – ESPN
Bruce Beck – NBC 4 NYC
Brian Kelley – Former NY Giant
Darren Bennett- Former SD Charger
Ruben Brown – Former Bill/Bear
Nate Archibald – Former NBA Player
Chris McDonald – “Shooter McGavin”From Happy Gilmore
Frank Siller – Tunnel 2 Towers
Mark Russo – FDNY
Eric Scaiano – FDNY
Phil Prisco – FDNY
Eric Mussinan – FDNY
Jenna Lee – FOX News
And Finally thank you to all of our Wounded Warriors in attendance and for your service and sacrifice each of you have given to our country
Leslie Nicole Smith ( and dog Isaac)
Bo Reichenbach ( Lacy & Landon)
Taylor Morris ( Danielle)
Travis Mills ( Kelsey & Chloe)