REQUEST A SCREENING
Click here to bring Travis a soldier’s story to your hometown.
Want to host a screening in your city? We have made it easy for you to put together a screening of the inspiring documentary, Travis: A Soldier’s Story.
First, check out this video below from The Director and Producer about how YOU can help share Travis: A Soldier’s Story
Here are the three options on how you can host a screening:
- Standard Screening:
- Utilize tugg.com – Tugg is a web-platform that lets YOU bring the movies you want to your local theater.
- Register with Tugg
- Search Travis: A Soldier’s Story or go directly to: www.tugg.com/titles/travis-a-soldiers-story
- Click “create an event”
- Follow steps to setup a screening
- Sponsored Screenings / Donated Screenings:
- Theater donates a screening or a screening is sponsored
- Tickets are handled by Fotolanthropy via EventBrite or sold by the Theater
- Red Carpet Events
- These are events are determined on a case-by-case basis
Have some questions? Feel free to email email@example.com and we will set you up with the tools you need.