1. How can I help share about Travis: A Soldier’s Story?
– Setup a screening in your city at: www.tugg.com/titles/travis-a-soldiers-story
– Call your local theaters and request that they play Travis: A Soldier’s Story
– Share our story across all social media mediums including facebook and twitter
– Become a leader! Email email@example.com to join Team Travis and work to share this story across the country.
3. Where can I find more information about Travis Mills?
a. Please visit www.travismills.org or visit www.facebook.com/ssgtravismills
4. Does Travis get a portion of the ticket sales?
a. Yes, a portion of the ticket sales goes directly to Travis Mills.
5. How long is the film?
a. The film is approximately 60 minutes in length.
6. Can I purchase a DVD or Blu-ray?
a. At this time, DVDs and Blu-rays are not for sale.
7. I received a DVD or Blu-ray by being a Kickstarter backer, can I play it in a group setting?
a. Thank you for helping share the film but it is requested that you do not play your Travis: A Soldier’s Story DVD or Blu-ray in public settings. DVDs and Blu-rays are for private viewing only.
8. Where can I check to see if Travis: A Soldier’s Story is playing in my city?
a. Please visit: www.tugg.com/titles/travis-a-soldiers-story
9. What is Fotolanthropy?
a. Fotolanthropy is a non-profit organization that captures inspiring true stories through photography and film. Fotolanthropy produced this film. To learn more about Fotolanthropy, you may visit: www.fotolanthropy.com
10. How were funds raised for this movie?
a. Fotolanthropy was sincerely grateful to raise $16,700.00 from the crowd-funding platform, Kickstarter. Coupled with Kickstarter, extra financial resources from Fotolanthropy, and the sacrifices of those who donated their time, money and resources, we were able to produce this film. We are truly grateful for all the support from across the country!